CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

katA2 yG inDaH..:)

SinGle soNok SEyh!


"You do not need to be loved, not at the cost of yourself. The single relationship that is truly central and crucial in a life is the relationship to the self. Of all the people you will know in a lifetime, you are the only one you will never lose."


"Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove that you can still stand."


LuV...hAha..4 fun jeRk tuliS nieYh..


Love can only be defined by who we are. Some may say that love is feeling butterflies in our stomachs, others may say that love is having a limitless bank account. But however one may define love, we all seem to agree that love is our cure to unhappiness.


No matter how far you are;
No matter how many miles the distance
we've been apart;
Just keep in mind...
You're still here in my heart!



haha!..dIs 1 LimiTed edDitiOn...utk sowng sja meh!*juz kiddin!


~Don't push your relationship with a person too hard, if its meant to be then it will happen.


~I wonder if you think of me half as much as I think about you.



~It's so crazy, you walked into the room that day, just like every other day except this time my heart skipped a beat.

*~Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I feel, of what I've said, of who I am, but most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my life the way I feel when I'm with you.~*




p/s~tiada kna mengena dgn yg idop atau sesiapa sja..!~


sMiLe!



0 comments:

Post a Comment